Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sigma Beauty Professional Brushes

Hi everyone!
I'm really excited to finally be posting this. Finally I have my Sigma brushes!!! I received them just a few days ago and I've already washed them. You know, it's really important to wash your new brushes before you use them, just to be sure that they are clean enough. Anyways, I ordered these brushes from sigmabeauty.com on 2/4/2013 and I received them within two weeks as they guaranteed in their website which is really impressive.
I paid 132.15$ which is ~480.00₪ (New Shekels). It's really great price for this amount of brushes and I also got an extra brush as a gift because I ordered over 30$. For example, one powder brush from M·A·C costs in Israel ~82.66$, it's just crazy. I know that in some way there is nothing to compare between M·A·C brushes and the Sigma ones but Sigma brushes are not so bad either and they have a good quality too. So why should I spend so much money? It's not like I am professional makeup artist or something like that. I got these brushes in a very cute package. As you can see I ordered The Mr. Bunny Essential Kit. These brushes are supposed to be very professional and to deliver the perfect makeup application. The Bunny Collection utilizes Sigmax HD synthetic fibers, which guarantee perfect makeup placement without product absorption onto the bristles. The kit contains 12 brushes and they are come in a functional container that turns into two brush holders.
I like the way they designed their brushes, they are look very professional. Every brush has a little caption of Sigma brand and they are all have a black, shiny handhold.
So here they are... All the brushes that in the kit. Click on the picture for full size!
Large Powder - F30
Even powder application. Uniform blending of powder products onto the face and body.
Duo Fibre - F50
Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
Large Angled Contour - F40
Creates an airbrush effect onto the skin. Can be used with powder, liquid or cream products.
Foundation - F60
Smooth foundation application. Apply liquid or cream products such as foundation and primer.
Large Shader - E60
Uniformly cover the whole lid with product. Apply cream shadow base or cream shadow for quick and even coverage.
Concealer - F70
Conceal small areas. Conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes.
Tapered Blending - E40
Soft blended crease. Using just the tip to apply color, sweep back and forth through the crease for a diffused and blended finish.
Eye Shading - E55
Even application of color. Place color across the whole lid for an even and strong application of product.
Medium Angled Shading - E70
Soft application of color. Use for brow highlighting or to blend the crease.
Pencil - E30
Soften and smoke out lines. Soften pencil liners along the top and bottom lash liners, add shadow to line the eyes or use to highlight inner corner of eyes.
Small Angle - E65
Create precise lining. Moves fluidly and easily across the upper and lower lash lines. Use with gel, cream or powder liners.
* The pink one is a gift and it's actually the same eye-liner brush that I got in my kit but in small size *
Eye Liner - E05
Create smooth and even lines. Use with gel or liquid liners.
As you can see I didn't use them yet but I can't wait to finally do so. I'll tell you soon about my experience with these brushes and what I think about them. So, just keep checking my blog and leave me your comments below! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.