Friday, September 13, 2013

A Huge M·A·C Haul

Hi everyone!
Lately I've become a little bit crazy about M·A·C products. I think M·A·C products are amazing and they're absolutely worth the hype, even though they're expensive. I purchased some great products a few days ago and I want to share with you my first impressions.
I purchased an eye-shadow palette, four different eye-shadows for this palette, blush, highlighter and one makeup brush. Here are the prices (Israel prices):
M·A·C #217 Blending Brush - ₪141 (~$39.56)
M·A·C Pro Colour X4 Compact (eye-shadow palette) - ₪25 (~$7.01)
 M·A·C Eyeshadow - ₪70 (~$19.64) X 4 = ₪280 (~$78.56)
M·A·C 'Soft and Gentle' Mineralize Skinfinish - ₪161 (~$45.17)
M·A·C 'Well Dressed' Powder Blush - ₪120 (~33.67)
This is actually my first brush from M·A·C and I'm really excited to have one. I choose one of the most famous M·A·C brushes - #217. I think that I made a great choice because this brush is really necessary and useful. You can simply apply eye-shadows with it or using it as a blending brush. This brush has natural, really soft bristles and I just fell in love with it. It picks up a lot of product and you don't need a lot of it to get a strong pigment.
The next product which I purchased is this eye-shadow palette. Actually you can choose every eye-shadow from M·A·C collection and place it in the palette. They have several palettes in different sizes (X2, X4, X6, X15), I picked up the quad one with four cells. You can also purchase every eye-shadow individually but I think it's more comfortable to have a palette. So here are the eye-shadows which I purchased:
Nylon: a beautiful pale gold color with icy metallic shimmer in it. It's an excellent highlighter to make any area it is applied to stand out. I like to apply it in the inner corners of my eyes. This eye-shadow has a frost finish. This product works for most skin tones but is best for those with fair to medium skin tones.
All That Glitters: a rose-beige shade with gold pearl. Among the different finishes offered by M·A·C, Veluxe Pearl is one of the best - understated shimmer finish with a buttery smooth pigmented formula. It's very easy to blend and it looks amazing with any eye-shadow color.
Woodwinked: a beatiful warm antique gold metallic color that looks beautiful on everyone and particularly on blue and green eyes. I like to put this all over my lid and it gives the illusion of having two shadows. It blends out very nicely thanks to its smooth texture. This eye-shadow, as the 'All The Glitters' one, also has a Veluxe Pearl finish.
Corduroy: a perfect chocolate brown shade. This eye-shadow is absolutely matte and has no-shimmer in it. I like to blend it out on the crease and it completes every eye-makeup look perfectly. This is a very warm shade and it can be used for gentle smokey-eye makeup looks as well.
^Here are the swatches^
I also purchased this amazing highlighter or as M·A·C call it 'Mineralize Skinfinish'. I have this product in the shade 'Soft and Gentle' which is the famous one. 'Soft and Gentle' is described as a 'gilded peach bronze' which is a pretty good description. It catches the light in a beautiful way and what I like the most about it is that it has a very fine shimmer. I've always loved the 'Soft and Gentle' MSF from M·A·C on swatches, on people of different skintones, basicly on everyone. I think that it's a perfect everyday highlighter. It doesn't look like it's too much on the skin and just gives that natural glow. I just adore 'Soft and Gentle'. You get a substantial amount of product and a little definitely goes a long way. So this will last you ages.
^Swatch^
The last product which I purchased is this beautiful powder blush in the shade 'Well Dressed'. It's a gorgeous milky pink color with slight shimmer. It goes on smoothly, blends well and looks good with any makeup look. I know that this blush is a favorite of many and I absolutely understand why. This blush has a satin finish. It has a perfect amount of shimmer, just enough to give you that healthy glow that everybody craves.
^Swatch^
So, that's it for this time. I hope you liked the products and this post gives you some ideas for your next purchase. I would love to know which M·A·C product you like the most and why. So feel free to leave me comments and if you have any questions about these products or any other issues, I'll answer to any of them. Thank you for your attention and I'll see you in the next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.