Friday, January 16, 2015

Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Warm Eye Palette

Hi Everyone!
It's been such a long time since I posted here. I'm the kind of person who needs space to myself sometimes, so that's the reason for my absence lately. Recently I have a lot of inspiration and I feel like I just have to share it with you guys. This blog is actually the best platform for me to talk about all these little things that inspired me, like fashion, beauty, health etc. So here I am back again, hopefully to post at least once a week or even more.
Let me introduce you my new little love, this is the “Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Warm Eye Palette”, the most amazing palette for everyday makeup. It has all those beautiful warm shades that I adore in my makeup looks. There is no way you see me without those gold/bronze/brown colors. This palette is all about natural and it matches to every skin tone. Don't be wrong, if you like you can create also a dramatic smokey brown look with this palette, for special occasions. There are 6 beautiful shades in this palette, 4 of them are matte eye shadows and the rest two are shimmery which is perfect for any look. This palette has a light shade (bone) which is perfect to apply in the inner corner, transfer matte colors (melted & sable) for the crease, two shimmery shades to apply on the lid (champagne quartz & gold) and the last but not least, a really dark brown color (espresso) to line the lash line or to create a really smokey look. Every eye shadow has its own function what makes this palette to a very useful product in all aspects. The only thing that I noticed about Bobbi Brown eye shadows is that they're less pigmented than my Urban Decay Naked Palette eye shadows which is a little bit surprised me cause they're both in the high end range. It's not something to be worry about because with primer it works just fine and I still very like how it looks. This palette also comes with a double-ended brush. I don't tend to use makeup brushes that come with palettes BUT this brush is an exception because it's really professional and I've achieved pretty good results with it. This palette released several months ago as a limited edition for the holidays so if you want to purchase this amazing palette you need to hurry up before it all sold out. They also released another palette with more cold undertones for those of you who are prefer cold colors.
Left-to-right: Bone, Champagne Quartz, Malted, Gold, Sable, Espresso;
♥   ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.