Friday, January 23, 2015

Weekend Manicure

Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I posted here about my nail routine and all these nail stuff. Since Essence is now available in Israel I felt that I just have to upload a manicure look using, at least, one product by this brand. I think that Essence have great nail products. To create this beautiful coral look I used two coats of Essie's Come Here! nail polish and to get this shiny effect I used Essence's Quick Dry top coat. I really satisfied by the results. This Essence Quick Dry top coat is really a miracle because it makes my nails look very shiny and it definitely helps my nails to dry out more quickly. Also I liked Essence's 4 in 1 nail file. It has 4 different sections, each of them has a different texture and different function. With this professional file you can get a perfect manicure at home. Please tell me in the comments what do you think about this manicure and generally about Essence products. Which products you suggest me to try by this brand?
♥   ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.