Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Purchases

Hi everyone!
I can't believe this is my first post in 2013, I'm so excited! Actually I'm starting to feel old. Why does time pass so fast in today's life? Some people say that we can slow time down, literally, by changing how you process your experience. I think we need to live each day like it's the last. As you can see, I don't like to waste my time. Actually I prefer to waste my money instead. XD
So, I went shopping a few days ago and I bought two awesome wallets. The first wallet I bought is for everyday use, I needed a new one cause mine has been stretched and worn down. The other wallet I bought is for going out at night. I needed a small evening wallet so I'll be able to put it in my small cluch bag, cause my everyday wallet is too big to fit. So here are they...
JCCS Leather Wallet
Price: 200.00₪ (New Shekels)
170.00₪ (New Shekels)
~45.52$
Here I have a place to put my IPhone or change in.
I really like that this wallet has a strap to carry it on. In the inside there is a lot of space for cards and it has enough place for cash too. This wallet is really comfortable. There is not necessity to open it every time, even if I wand to take out some change, cause I can put change in the back pocket.
Accessorize Stu Owl Mini Wallet
Price: 40.00₪ (New Shekels)
~10.71$
It's a very cute, little wallet that can fit to each and every bag that I have. It has place for everything I need and it has a little pocket for cards, which is great for me. I absolutely love it.
I hope you liked it like I did. I have to say that I really enjoy to do these posts and I try to update the blog any time I can. I will be happy to receive your comments cause I wanna know what do you think about my blog and about the posts I published here. After all, I am only a begginer and the blog is still new and I need your support. I'll see you in the next post... BYE!

4 comments:

  1. loved your new wallets. the owl one is so cute! great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! Love the shop ''Accessorize'' =)
    waiting to see what you will write about next ♥
    Love you babe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that store too, they have great stuff there. Love you so much! ♥

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.