Friday, May 17, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette Review

Hi everyone!
It's been a long time since I ordered this amazing palette from beautybay.com and I received it just a week ago, I've been waiting almost a month for this. But finally I have it! I heard such a good things about this palette and now, after using it several times, I absolutely understand what's the matter about this product. So the most great thing about this palette that all of the shadows in it is absolutely matte, as opposed to other Urban Decay palettes, except of one eye-shadow which is the first eye-shadow in the palette. I really love matte eye-shadows and they always look good on me. The colors are all really natural and they are match almost to every eye-color. They are all very pigmented and the color you see in the palette is the exactly one that you get when you apply it on the eyelid. This palette is great for everyday looks and for going out at night as well. I bought this palette for 19.95£, I think it's a very good price for this product. I absolutely fell in love with this palette and I highly recommend you to purchase it, this is something you must have in your makeup bag.
From top to bottom: Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint, Crave.
Here are the swatches of the eye-shadows that is in the palette. As you can see, all of them are completely matte except of the first one that in the top.
Venus: a semi-satin beautiful highlighting color, perfect for highlight in the inner eye-corner.
Foxy: very natural matte color with yellow undertone.
W.O.S: a natural matte color with pink undertone.
Naked 2: very natural, a pale skin-tone color with gray undertone.
Faint: a cool dark brown color, perfect as a contouring color to work in the eye-crease.
Crave: a deep blackest black color, very pigmented.
I already used this amazing palette and I have to say that I adore these new shades. There are four exclusive colors in this palette that you can't purchase separately which is makes this palette into something special. Overall I think that matte eye-shadows are more wearable and more easy to use. So, I hope you like this review post. You can leave me comments down below and see you in the next post, BYE! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.