Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub Review

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to review Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub. I heard a lot of great things about this product and as usual I decided to try it out. if you want to know what I think about this product just stay tuned...

I have to say that this is the exactly scrub that I've been looking for a long time. My skin is really sensitive and every scrub that I used before makes my skin look red and itchy so I stopped using scrubs till these days. This Neutrogena scrub is very gentle but it still makes his job as any other scrub which I used before. It has a very nice scent of pink grapefruit which is really lovely and I just enjoy using it. This product has Salicylic acid in it which is great for those of you who have acne or pimples and you can use it even if you have breakouts thanks to the Microclear technology. It claimed to improve your skin look and makes it look more healthy and clear. This is a foamed scrub so you need to squeeze the tube just a little bit to get enough product to clear your face. I use it twice a week and that's enough for me and for my skin type but if you have very oily skin you can use it more than twice a week but don't use it more than ones a day cause it can dry out your skin. Also it's really important to use a moisturizer with SPF when you using products which contains Salicylic acid.
^ Swatch ^
Overall I highly recommend this product especially for combination-oily skin types. I bought this product in 40% off sale and unfortunately I don't remember the exact price of it so I can't tell you. I hope you enjoy reading this post, as much as I enjoyed writing it. See you in the next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.