Sunday, July 21, 2013

Coral Obsession

Hi everyone!
Coral is a very popular color this summer. Till now I didn't like this color on me, I used to wear more pink colors. But then I understood that every person can match the right shade of coral to his skin tones. In spite of everything, I found the perfect shade of coral with cool pink undertone. Coral can be with orange or pink undertones. I found out that pink undertone looks better on me than orange undertone. Also lipsticks with cool undertones make the teeth look whiter.
Bourjois Nail Polish in 02-Prepp'hibiscus
The first thing that I purchased is this beautiful coral nail polish by Bourjois. This is my very first Bourjois nail polish and I have to say that I really love it. I like the formula, the color is rich and it's very easy to use. I have it in the shade 02-Prepp'hibiscus.
The other product that I finally purchased is the famous Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) - Rouge Volupté Shine in the shade 12-Coral Incandescent. It's been a long time since I heard about this lipstick. A lot of people told me about how amazing it is, so finally I have it and try it. I have to say that it 100% reached my expectations and I just fell in love with this lipstick, I can't stop use it. It spreads like a butter on the lips, it goes on very smooth, the packaging is so beautiful, the color is very pigmented and rich. It's very hydrating lipstick and it doesn't dry out the lips. I have just good things to say about this amazing lipstick except for the price. This is a very expensive product but I think it's worth it. I bought it for ₪145.00 (ILS) which is about $40.48 and it was in sale. As you can see the color of it is something between pink and orange, it's not completely orange and it have cool undertones as well which is great for me.
YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in 12-Coral Incandescent
^ Swatch ^
Me with the new YSL lipstick...
So, I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Feel free to leave me any questions or requests. See you in the next post! (:

3 comments:

  1. וואוו! איזה יפה את :-)
    והגוון של השפתון באמת מחמיא לך מאוד!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה, שמחה שאהבת! (:
      שיהיה שבוע נפלא...

      Delete
  2. Thank you...
    I would love to follow you! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.