Thursday, July 11, 2013

Laline Peach Bath Bomb

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to be reviewing 'Laline' Peach Bath Bomb which I purchased recently and finally used it yesterday. I have to say that I'm really disappointed with this product and it definitely doesn't worth the hype. So, the first thing that I didn't like about this product is the scent. When I bought this product it smelled amazing but after it melted the strong scent of it is simply gone. Actually it did nothing but colored the water into some yellowy color which reminds me urine. Yes, it pretty much gross I would say... Also it did completely nothing to my skin as it claims to do. I bought it for ₪19.99 (ILS) which is about $5.50, I think it's very expensive for this kind of product. So, this time I screwed up but I was really curious to try this product since everybody talk about it (and I actually don't understand why). I hope you found it interesting and I'll see you in the next post! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.