Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My New Ray Bans

Hi everyone!
Finally I have this amazing sunglasses by Ray Ban. I've been waiting a long time for a sale to pick this up. I bought it for ₪499.00 (ILS) which is about $137.00, this is actually a very good price for Ray Ban. Here are some details about this sunglasses:
Brand: RAY-BAN
❤ Model: RB3016
❤ Color Code: W0366
❤ Frame Color: Havana/Gold
❤ Lens Color: Green G-15
❤ Eye Size: 51mm-21mm-145mm
❤ Gender: Unisex
❤ Features: UV Protection, Adjustable Nosepads
This type of sunglasses called 'Clubmaster'. I like everything about this glasses. The color is perfect, I like the brown-shaded frame, it fits great with my hair color. Ray Ban is the only brand that produce sunglasses with a glassy lenses I guess. This fact is really important because glassy lenses are much better than plastic lenses. Also it proofed that green lenses are more comfy to the eyes than any other colored lenses. I'm so excited about this purchase and its price. Feel free to tell me what do you think about this product! (:
Celebrities with Ray Ban 'Clubmaster' sunglasses.
I also got a present when I bought this sunglasses. Actually it's really pricey present, a wallet by GUCCI which can be also a sunglasses case or/and makeup bag. I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.