Saturday, June 1, 2013

Bourjois Little Pound Pot Blush in 16 Rose Coup de Foudre

Hi everyone!
Today I'm going to show you my new blush by Bourjois which I purchased recently. This is an absolutely gorgeous color and so wearable as well. This is my first product by Bourjois and I have to say that I fell in love with this brand...
Most of the Bourjois products have a really nice scent which is so lovely. The package is so fancy, there is a little round mirror inside and it also comes with a scratchy crescent-shaped brush which is not really usable because of the poor quality of the bristles.
All these blushes which comes in a little pound pot are baked so they're really soft and pigmented. 16 Rose Coup de Foudre translates as Pink Lightning but it actually more peach than pink. This blush is the perfect shade of the peach-pink color and it's flattering to most skin tones. It looks very natural on the skin.
This Bourjois blush is absolutely worth the hype and I think that I'm going to purchase more Bourjois products in future. There are twelve shades in the blush collection. This range of blushes from Bourjois are deserving of their long-standing fame. I hope you enjoy reading this post. See you in the next post! ♥

2 comments:

  1. תתחדשי יקירה!
    הצבע פשוט מקסים!!
    עשית לי חשק לקנות לעצמי גם אחד כזה :-)
    שבוע טוב <3

    Vered'Style fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. תודה רבה, שמחה שאהבת! (:
      שבוע נפלא...

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I read each and every comment! ♥

If you leave your blog link I would be happy to have a look at your blog and if I like it I'll follow. BUT if you comment asking me to follow you and in return you'll follow me back, I probably won't even look at your blog. I'm not interested in reading blogs that are only interested in more followers.